Visitors

Flag Counter

13 Oct 2013

TOP & Best Recommended Wordpress Blog Hosting Provider Websites

In this WordPress hosting  post, I’m going to recommend you three reliable hosts for your WordPress blog. I’m recommending these hosts with 100% guarantee that you will comeback here on my site to appreciate my choice after hosting your blog with them. At least for the first one if you choose to go with it.

1.SiteGround:


  1. Brilliant Support to Help You Solve Your Issues if You Face Any
  2. Unbeatable Uptime (99.9+) to Keep Your Blog Online All the Time
  3. Robust and Powerful Servers With Few Users to Run Your Blog Extremely Fast Even on Shared Plans
  4. Bulletproof Security to Protect Your Blog Against Hacking Attempts
  5. Affordable Plans to Fit Your Budget (Plans Start at $3.95/month)
  6. Free Domain Name
  7. Free Transfer
  8. Free CloudFlare CDN
  9. Unlimited Traffic, Databases and Email Accounts
  10. Few Users on Each Server in Shared Accounts than Other Hosts
  11. SuperCacher to Speedup Your Blog
  12. Automatic Daily Backups
  13. One-Click WordPress Installation
  14. One-Year Free SSL Certificate in GrowBig Plan ($7.95/month)
  15. Unlimited Blogs in Single Account
  16. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
  17. Quality Guarantee from My Side: Yes
 SignUp for SiteGround

2.HostGator:


  1. Brilliant Support to Help You in Solving Issues
  2. Brilliant Uptime to Keep Your Blog Online All the Time
  3. Fast Servers to Run Your Blog Fast
  4. World Class Security to Protect You Against Hackers
  5. Very Affordable Plans
  6. Unlimited Storage Space and Bandwidth
  7. Unlimited Blog Hosting Under Single Account
  8. 24/7 Network Monitoring
  9. Unlimited Email Addresses
  10. Unlimited MySQL Databases
  11. One-Click WordPress Installation
  12. WordPress Auto-Updates
  13. Automatic Backups
  14. $100 Google AdWords Credits
  15. Quality Guarantee from My Side: Yes 

Bluehost:


  1. Good Support to Help You Whenever You Face Any Issue
  2. Brilliant Uptime to Ensure Your Blog is Always Online
  3. Brilliant Security to Protect Your Blog from Hackers
  4. Fast Servers to Run Your WordPress Blog Fast
  5. Very Affordable Plans
  6. Unlimited Storage and Bandwidth
  7. Unlimited Domains
  8. 1 Free Domain With Hosting
  9. 2500 Email Addresses
  10. 50 MySQL Databases
  11. Mirrored Storage Backups
  12. 24/7 Network Monitoring
  13. WordPress Recommended
  14. Quality Guarantee from My Side: No, since I haven’t used it by my own! But still it is world recognize.  
 
 
Before my recent Blogger to WordPress migration, I tried a local hosting company in my country Pakistan last year, as I wasn’t having any credit card that time to purchase an international host. What I faced was miserable. As my blog receives good number of visitors, the servers of my host failed to handle the traffic and I faced an unacceptable downtime over my blog. When I contacted my host’s support department and stated the issue, they told me that my blog is consuming more resources than what have been allocated. I waited for about 7 days by expecting that there might be any temporary server issue, but it didn’t get fixed and I had to revert my move back to Blogger after one week’s unforgettable downtime .
After experiencing that, I stayed on Blogger till my Payoneer Debit MasterCard reached a month back. I then started reading reviews about different hosts on blogs (as bloggers mostly share their own experience which is most reliable). I found everyone talking about BlueHost and HostGator and at last decided to go for BlueHost. I signed up at BlueHost and registered comboupdates.com for my friend Vijay with them, but a few days later, they unfortunately suspended my hosting account due to identity verification issue. I contacted them back but failed to get a quick response. They funded my money back and I once again decided to stay with Blogger for a few more days.
Next, I went for HostGator and really get impressed from their support. Their support was really brilliant and they setup a hosting account for me in minutes. When it came to verify my identity, I once again failed to provide my National Identity Card scans quickly as they were needed in English (and my card is in Urdu). This time, HostaGator refunded my money but didn’t suspended the account. They gave me 10 days to provide my identity proves and I provided the documents. Meantime, I transferred money to their account and made the move from Blogger to WordPress.
Till now, my blog is doing well with HostaGator and I haven’t faced any issue. Although the traffic has increased a lot than last year (when my blog sucked with a local hosting company), still HostGator’s shared hosting (which costs only around $4/month) isn’t creating any issues for me. Its load speed is good as you can experience and uptime is also brilliant. So I’m happy with HostGator.
A few days back, I searched for some fast WordPress hosts and stumbled upon a post at a forum where a hot discussion on good WordPress hosts were going on. I read some threads there and listed out 5 hosts. I then went for them and features of SiteGround impressed me a lot. I went for their hosting and moved my second blog over there. The results are really brilliant and I may move SupportiveHands also to their hosting in upcoming days. But at the moment, I am happy with HostGator .
If you are searching for a good WordPress host, then you must choose any of below three hosts. My first recommendation will be SiteGround, second HostGator and third BlueHost. I’m putting BlueHost at last for the fact that I haven’t tried it by myself till now. But Ehsan, blogger at GuideandNews, hosts his blog with them and according to him, BlueHost is the best WordPress host.  But as for as I have experienced, SiteGround is really brilliant and I am thankful to the forum poster who let me knew about it. I am sure that you will also come back here to appreciate me after hosting your blog with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More